How do I apply?
If you have a project, please go to: career.fjallraven.com and fill in the application form. Note that you can apply all year round but the selection period is in June each year, so applications posted later than May will be evaluated as part of the next annual funding cycle.
Who can apply?
Non-profit organisations that:
- Are working on campaigns to preserve and protect our environment
- Are working on initiatives that inspire more people to spend time in the - outdoors with a clear purpose of raising awareness about nature preservation.
Who cannot apply?
- Commercial organisations
- Political campaigns or lobby groups
- Event sponsorships or film festivals
- Funds to purchase buildings, land, vehicles or boats
When can I apply?
You can apply year around but the jury selection period is in July.
Can I apply with several projects at once?
We allow for one application annually per organisation.
How much money can I apply for?
In your application you can indicate an amount, but in the end the total amount for each project is determined by the fund’s annual size and the voting results.
Who do I contact regarding help with my application?
If you need help with your application, please reach out to [email protected]
How many projects are selected each year?
We select between 3-5 projects per year.
How do I know if my project has been selected?
The projects that are selected will be notified in July each year.
How does the voting work?
Jury selection based on organizations and submitted projects.
When will I receive funding?
All funds are paid out in August each year.
What is expected from me if my project gets funding?
We expect the projects we fund to do the follow:
- Provide the Initiative with content information about the project and activities
- Provide update on results after execution
- Provide a financial overview of how the funds have been utilised
- Be open to co-create content for Fjällräven’s channels such as sharing pictures, stories, blog-posts, videos etc.